More than hype
Cloud computing is more than just hype. It is essential to the evolution of computing in the air transport industry (ATI). This key technology represents a new approach to IT that will influence how users access applications, information and busines services.
SITA's ATI Cloud connects your business to more than 340 airports and 13,500 aircraft.
Your business becomes more agile
ATI Cloud gives you more flexibility with on-demand IT services, ATI applications and software adapted to your user profiles. SITA provides you with access to applications and services based on your workplace needs, including access to all ATI players, applications and content providers.
ATI Cloud consistency
SITA's high-performance cloud is designed with ATI business-critical operations in mind and our service level agreements (SLA) are created for real-time ATI operations. The ATI Cloud also provides end-to-end access across all regions and airports.
Fully integrated and ATI compliant
ATI Cloud eliminates the risk and cost of integrating multiple cloud providers. We offer seamless migration and integration between existing cloud services and your current IT environments. Our cloud is specifically designed for ATI business needs and meets all industry standards.
ATI Cloud provides the following benefits.
- Fully dedicated to the ATI
- Facilitates new ways of working in a virtual and mobile workplace
- Enables new ways of distributing and consuming applications
- Provides access to a broad set of industry and business process optimization applications
- Enables operational agility for growth and cost savings
Not if, but how - ATI Cloud infographic
*Click image below for full-sized version
ATI Cloud includes the following features.
- Pre-connected, providing immediate, highly scalable and resilient access to 17,000 ATI touch points and 380 airports
- Pay-per-use pricing model is utility-based and fully adjustable
- Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), desktop-as-a-service (DaaS), or software-as-a-service (SaaS) in an Opex model
- Point-of-presence data centers on all continents
- Pre-positioning and integration of ATI specific applications
- Add and change users or applications in seconds with ATI Cloud Portal
- End-to-end design, integration and deployment
- Cloud readiness assessment tools
- End-to-end support and management
SITA Global Services (SGS)
ATI Cloud is supported by SITA Global Services (SGS), which provides you with global business continuity through a flexible service model. Our monitoring service ensures your IT systems are reliable and available, around the clock, around the world.
Our experts proactively monitor your infrastructure, identifying and resolving problems often before they impact your services. SGS command centers and the Cloud Center of Excellence are dedicated to ensuring SITA's cloud services fully support your network availability and end-to-end response time requirements.
Benoit Verbaere, Senior Portfolio Manager, SITA, discusses real-world end-to-end applications of Cloud computing in the air transport industry.
For more informative videos, please see our ATI Cloud channel on YouTube.