Stay competitive with robust passenger management
Developing a robust and versatile passenger management system is essential to maintaining a competitive airline.
SITA Reservations is the world's largest independent, multi-host passenger management system. It is used by over 100 airlines to reach 120 million airline passengers annually.
Flexible sales channels
SITA Reservations can manage your bookings at airline and partner sales offices, as well as through global distribution systems (GDS), travel distributors and online consumer sites. It also facilitates code share and interlining quickly and efficiently and lets you sell partner services in conjunction with your own.
Compatible with your airline
SITA Reservations has been designed for airlines of all sizes using a variety of business strategies. With its user-controlled parameters, this service has the flexibility to meet individual airline requirements. SITA Reservations is among the most feature-rich platforms in the market place and includes a unique self-administered code share package.
SITA Reservations is a fully managed application service provider (ASP) service, integrated with Revenue Management, Departure Control Services, Ticketing and Airfare Price. SITA Reservations is an entirely neutral platform free from influence by travel agency networks.
Reservations optional modules
- Customer Journey - tracks trip-related information as well as past and future journeys
- Customer Profile - stores customer information, using it to create bookings and more
- Marketplace Air – multi-carrier inventory lets airlines purchase air segments on other airlines
- Reservations Desktop – advanced graphical user interface for reservations agents
SITA Reservations provides the following benefits.
- Manages cost of delivering mission-critical reservations services
- Maintains and improves customer relationships
- Helps to increase the lifetime value of the customer to the airline
SITA Reservations includes the following features.
- Real-time inventory management (including block space) and schedule management
- Extensive group management functionality
- Inventory-controlled SSR
- On-demand management reporting
- Key functionalities in one system
- Parameter-driver user controls, enabling self-implemented changes
- Support for low-cost carrier requirements and evolution to hybrid and full-service operational models
Reservations is the key building block for SITA’s passenger management solutions, maximizing the usefulness and economic value of all the other solutions. These include:
- Fare, ticketing and departure control applications
- Revenue management and revenue integrity
- Revenue accounting and business intelligence applications
- E-commerce solutions
- Customer relationship management applications
Reservations is integrated with related SITA applications, such as Airfare, Departure Control Services and Ticketing, and is an integral part of SITA’s Horizon portfolio, a suite of products that enables airlines to simplify their distribution.
SITA Global Services (SGS)
Reservations is supported by SITA Global Services (SGS) which provides you with global business continuity through a flexible service model. Our monitoring service ensures your IT systems are reliable and available, around the clock, around the world.
Our experts proactively monitor your infrastructure, identifying and resolving problems often before they impact your services.