Airline IT Trends Survey 2013
The changing face of air travel
Now in its 15th year, the Airline IT Trends Survey is co-sponsored by Airline Business and SITA. This year's survey shows an airline IT climate that is cautiously improving. IT budgets are expected to grow at the majority of airlines in 2013, while the global level of IT spending should reach an estimated $10 billion.
The survey also reveals an industry that is quickly adopting the digital world. This brings many advantages, including automation and new services, but also new challenges.
2013 Airline IT Trends Survey focus areas
- Investments in IT are changing the face of air travel
- Mobilizing the passenger journey and business intelligence are key investment priorities
- Mobile services extend across entire journey
- Mobile services for the workforce are transforming operations
- Ancillary revenues can drive growth and differentiation
- Airlines seek much deeper business insights
- The landscape for check-in is evolving
To learn more, see the infographic in the right column and download the free executive summary (registration required) below.