Airline Infrastructure Management
Simplifying IT operations
Managing the IT infrastructure for a global airline can be extremely complex, especially when dealing with multiple vendors and networks in different countries.
SITA's Airline Infrastructure Management consolidates and simplifies your airline's IT operations. It offers flexible pricing and on-demand service features, so you can customize and scale our services to meet your operation, saving you time and money.
Standardize your infrastructure
Updating legacy networks and integrating new systems can be challenging for an airline of any size. Airline Infrastructure Management consolidates your operations into one bundle, whether it's end-user computing services or voice and data communication.
SITA becomes your point-of-contact, saving you from having to manage multiple conversations with multiple suppliers. Airline Infrastructure Management standardizes your IT infrastructure, so you can simplify your business while reducing costs.
Providing help when you need it is at the core of Airline Infrastructure Management. With our "follow the sun" operations, SITA provides IT support to every airline, at any time, everywhere in the world.
Our business partners are your business partners. SITA's network of technologies and innovations provides new ways to improve your operations while saving money through exclusive vendor partnerships.
Fully customized service
SITA evaluates and analyzes your current infrastructure, makes recommendations for improvement, then tailors our services to accommodate your airline. Whether it's cabling a new facility or managing a complex network of voice and data communications, you can adjust Airline Infrastructure Management to fit the scale of your operation and budget.
Airline Infrastructure Management uniquely addresses the needs of the airline industry.
Customized pricing models
Manage your IT costs in line with your business requirements.
Examples of customized pricing models include a price per-passenger boarded model, a role-based utility model, an all-inclusive remote-office model or even an entirely custom model.
- Pricing models aligned with your business indicators
- Cost transparency
- Simplified budgeting
- Greater predictability & more control
With a single partner, we will transfer the various relationships and contracts you are managing worldwide to SITA. You can access a real-time self-service management portal that includes customized dashboards, contract and invoice management, and order processing.
- Standardization of workflows, processes and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Streamlined products and services catalogue
- Eliminate time and resources currently required to manage suppliers
- Instant meaningful visibility of services through a customer portal and consolidated reporting
- Reduced turnaround time to close or open new outstations
Facilitated access to ATI innovation
Reap the benefits of cloud computing, desktop virtualization or VoIP through joint strategy reviews, transformation projects and innovation planning.
- On-demand access to skills and resources to support your new projects
- Allocation of internal resources to strategic initiatives
- Minimized impact of technology and supplier changes (service-oriented architecture)
- Mitigated risks associated transforming to Airline Infrastructure Management ("as-is" transition)
Airline Infrastructure Management includes the following features.
- Customized service catalog
- Real-time self-service management portal
- Fully managed end-to-end SLA
- Identification and recommendation of transformational services
- 24/7 on-site and remote support in over 220 countries
- Access to SITA's Center of Excellence
- ITIL certified
- Unique and proven transformation journey process
- Access to a comprehensive suite of SITA products and services
- SITA's exclusive partnerships with leading third-party suppliers and consultancy services
SITA Global Services (SGS)
Airline Infrastructure Management is supported by SITA Global Services (SGS), which provides you with global business continuity through a flexible service model. Our monitoring service ensures your IT systems are reliable and available, around the clock, around the world.
Our experts proactively monitor your infrastructure, identifying and resolving problems often before they impact your services.
In the video below, Sebastien Fabre, VP Integrated Networks, further explains the benefits and features of Airline Infrastructure Management.