Airports must manage an ecosystem of increasing complexity. They support multiple stakeholders that require a strong, secure and reliable communications and IT infrastructure. This infrastructure is vital not just for airport operations, but is mandatory for airline operations at the airport – and it could be a deciding factor as airlines open new routes.
How SITA can help
Did you know?
Over 70% of the top 50 airports have investment plans for cloud and geo-location technology by 2017
(Source: Airport IT Trends Survey 2014).
SITA has the connectivity solutions to bring all stakeholders and their systems together to support mission-critical applications, smooth operations, and, ultimately, an improved passenger journey.
Our airport portfolio includes:
- A common-use passenger processing platform – allowing a smooth and easy integration of airline operations into the airport environment, maximizing efficiencies and operational effectiveness for better passenger processing
- Airport Management – our holistic approach of integrating data, fixed and mobile resources management, and passenger communication systems, providing the flexibility required to adapt to the rapidly changing operational constraints
- SITA AirportHub™ connectivity platform – airlines and airport tenants can connect to their central systems and applications via a shared infrastructure for cost-effective and secure connectivity, delivered to their airport office or check in-counter quickly, able to be upgraded with minimum hassle; provides extra agility by enabling you to choose between using SITA ATI Cloud, pre-connected to 380 airports, 17,000 air transport sites and 15,000 aircraft for your applications and/or infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS)
- Infrastructure Management – enables your airport to optimize its investment in network and IT infrastructure, limit operating costs and generate new sources of revenue with the commercialization of value-adding services to your tenants
SITA facts and figures
- SITA ATI Cloud is a truly global infrastructure pre-connected to 380 airports, 17,000 air transport sites and 15,000 commercial aircrafts
- SITA is the No. 1 Airport ICT provider
- SITATEX handles more than 800 million messages every year and connects over 20,000 users
We have done it for others
Andrew Murphy, Head of IT&T, Dublin Airport Authority
Secure and reliable communications and IT infrastructure
Integrated operations management system
A single integrated Common Use Platform for all elements of passenger processing
Global connectivity from a single provider
Simple, fast, secure whole journey identity management.
SITA's Airport Infrastructure Management simplifies the complexities of today's airport - where functions extend well beyond aircraft and passenger operations.
View the video
SITA's Airport Management solution (AMS) provides system integration, real-time operational control, increased agility, and enhanced collaboration between stakeholders.
View the video
Better IT infrastructure can improve operations and attract airlines.