Airlines are continuously under cost pressure. They need to rationalize total cost of ownership while developing an infrastructure that can accommodate their changing needs and ensure a consistent experience across their global locations.
How SITA can help
Did you know?
75% of airlines spend their IT budget on new IT initiatives (Airline IT Trends Survey 2014).
SITA is your one-stop partner that offers shared IT and communications infrastructure. Our community-based solutions address cost-reduction and quality-level challenges, allowing you to focus on building your business.
Our solutions include:
- Secure and reliable network connectivity for your offices, wherever they are based
- Plug-and-play infrastructure and connectivity at airports, offering reliable access to VPNs with reduced lead time and no capital investment
- Easy and rapid rollout of applications across multiple locations
- Optimized network and applications performance
- Reliable, scalable and cost-effective operational messaging
- Common-use kiosk, gates and desks infrastructure at the airport
- Aircraft connectivity solutions on the ground and in the air
- End-to-end mobile device management, from sourcing to distribution, device troubleshooting to staging and application provisioning
SITA facts and figures
- 95% of all international destinations are covered by SITA's extensive network
- 13,500 ATI sites connected by SITA VPN Networks
- Truly global ATI Cloud infrastructure pre-connected to 380 airports, 17,000 air transport sites and 15,000 commercial aircraft
We have done it for others
James Hogan, President and CEO, Etihad Airways
Driving IT performance in a multi-supplier environment
Smoother, faster online business applications
The backbone of collaboration
Agility, accessibility and continuity for end-users
A single integrated Common Use Platform for all elements of passenger processing
Global connectivity from a single provider
One platform for voice, data, audio & video
Access your applications on the move
SITA has built a comprehensive value-added managed service around Riverbed Steelhead products. Through the successful delivery of large deployments such as that for Cathay Pacific, SITA has proven its...
Randy Schirman, SVP, Worldwide Channels, Riverbed
Optimizing messaging costs in Today’s mixed environment.