Travelers worldwide have embraced the convenience and necessity of being connected at every step of their journey. It has given them more control in booking, check-in and boarding, reducing their dependence on airline and airport staff. Indeed, the passenger experience is no longer reliant on great services from airline staff. Therefore, airlines must differentiate their services across all channels – in the air and on the ground – to enhance their reputation and attractiveness to travelers.
How SITA can help
Did you know?
9 out of 10 passengers want flight status info on mobiles, self-boarding or transfer kiosks (Source: Passenger IT Trends Survey 2014)
SITA can help you create the stress-free and seamless passenger experience that today’s travelers demand. From booking to take-off to the time in the sky, our solutions help you address the needs of even the most demanding passengers. We offer the technology and connectivity you need to operate efficiently at every touch-point of the passenger journey.
SITA can help you improve the passenger experience and build loyalty by:
- Ensuring your e-commerce website offers optimal functionality, performance and information, aligned with your airline’s brand values
- Providing passengers with advanced customer information at the airport and onboard the aircraft
- Enabling agents and customer-facing applications to recognize and respond to individual customer needs by making stored information available at all touch-points - reservations, check-in, onboard, etc.
- Ensuring the smoothest check-in and boarding experience through a single platform providing an integrated approach to common-use terminal equipment (CUTE), common-use passenger processing systems, and common-use self-service (CUSS) kiosks
- Providing staff with mobile access to a range of applications, allowing them to deliver a consistent passenger experience across every airport they fly to
- Supporting customer engagement through SITA’s high-performing, feature-rich contact center solution available 24/7
- Offering a powerful content delivery network to improve the online booking experience
SITA facts and figures
- 1.3 billion passengers have been checked in using SITA's CUTE system
- Over 3 million bookings made via SITA E-Commerce
- Aeroflot equips cabin crew with 500 iPad minis™, with a further expansion to 1,200 tablets
We have done it for others
James Hogan, President and CEO, Etihad Airways
Integrated operations management system
Smoother, faster online business applications
Track and manage bags from check-in to final destination, comply with Resolution 753
The backbone of collaboration
Boost ancillary sales revenue through integrated multi-channels
GDS neutral next-generation PSS for all airlines
A single integrated Common Use Platform for all elements of passenger processing
Making hassle-free bag drop the industry standard.
Simple, fast, secure whole journey identity management.
One platform for voice, data, audio & video
Today's passengers are tech-savvy and laden with mobile devices. But what do they really think about technology in travel?
Starting in the last quarter of 2014, Aeroflot will work with SITA to equip cabin crew with 500 iPad minis™, with a further expansion to 1,200 tablets.
SITA delivered a combination of geographic coverage, a great partnership with Motorola and other vendors, and a capability to offer a fully-managed end-to-end service that offers real value for the...