Airports experienced record growth in 2018 and it's predicted to continue in the coming years. The increase in passenger traffic will result in changes for airlines, airports and ground handlers, as often growth must be accommodated to meet demands in the existing real estate. For many, airport capacity is constrained today!
SITA is pleased to organize the semi-annual SITA Passenger Processing User Group and Airport Steering Committee Conference in Barcelona, Spain at the NH Collection Gran Hotel Calderon on March 12-13, 2019. Visit the stunning city of Barcelona and discuss topics, such as industry trends, market strategies, technology innovations, and operational support for common use airports. Learn how to leverage and evolve your existing infrastructure and airport/airline operations to meet the growing needs and expectations of passengers.
All airports, airlines and ground handlers who use the SITA common use platform are invited to attend. The meeting agenda includes relevant and current information from changes in common use infrastructure and standard adoptions to biometrics for the whole passenger journey to the rapid changes due to market pressure for greater information about the integration of passenger self-service.
Meetings are interactive and feedback is encouraged on our plans, in regards to, what each person perceives in this dynamic industry. The conference is a great opportunity to network with attendees from airlines, airports and ground handlers with various responsibilities. All this needs to be accomplished while addressing a key goal in the industry – improving the passenger experience.
SITA Agenda Highlights
- Whole passenger journey, integrating all passenger touchpoints
- Biometrics for identity management, using SITA Smart PathTM
- Evolving self-service options to optimize passenger processing and flow
- The Common Use Platform – Today and the Future
- Data Security, Payment Card Industry, GDPR and EU payment regulatory changes – Review the impacts of these regulations, and how to be compliant
- SITA’s plans to address Microsoft’s End-of-Life of Windows 10 Extended Support, effective January 2020
- Airport / Airlines operations management and Improvements
Please contact us in case of any queries.