Airports are experiencing record growth in 2018, and this increase in passengers will further result in changes for airlines, airports and ground handlers, as often growth must be accommodated to meet demands. For many, airport capacity is constrained today!
SITA is pleased to organize the semi-annual SITA Passenger Processing User Group and Airport Steering Committee Conference in Singapore's Parkroyal Hotel on September 18-20, 2018. Visit the stunning city of Singapore and discuss topics, such as industry trends, market strategies, technology innovations, and operational support for common use airports. Learn how to leverage and evolve your existing infrastructure and airport/airline operations to meet the growing needs and expectations of passengers.
All airports, airlines and ground handlers who use the SITA common use platform are invited to attend. The meeting agenda includes relevant and current information, progressing from changes in common use infrastructures, standards adoptions to the rapid changes due to market pressure for greater information about monitoring passenger flow, the integration of passenger self-service, and biometrics for the whole passenger journey.
Meetings are interactive and feedback is encouraged on our plans and what each person sees in this dynamic industry. This is a great opportunity to network with attendees from airlines, airports and ground handlers with various responsibilities. All this needs to be accomplished while addressing a key goal in the industry – improving the passenger experience.
SITA Agenda Highlights
- Whole passenger journey, integrating all passenger touchpoints
- Biometrics for identity management, using SITA Smart PathTM and Border Management
- Evolving self-service options to optimize passenger processing and flow
- Baggage Management / IATA Resolution 753
- Data Security – global impacts of GDPR effective in May 2018, payment security, PCI and TLS 1.2 Compliance
- IATA Updates and 2018 industry trends – the impact on airlines and airports
- Airport / Airlines operations management and Improvements
- CLUBs – how to transition for the future to integrate evolving technology
Please contact us with any questions.