Brian Cobb is Vice President, Customer Experience at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). Brian is a native Cincinnatian and a graduate of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, having received his B.S. in Aeronautical Science and holding commercial pilot and flight instructor licenses and associated aircraft ratings. He received Airport Council International’s “International Airport Professional (IAP)” designation in 2013.
Brian joined CVG in July 2010 where his role is to provide competitive and experience advantages over surrounding airports while driving significant engagement and sustainability for the vast airport economic engine within the Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky region. Among his key focal points are start-up innovations and integration into the airport ecosystem. Recent CVG wins include:
- its sixth Skytrax award for Best Regional Airport - North America
- first domestic U.S. airport to
- implement integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi sensing technology enabling passenger monitoring for refined queuing
- pilot study of advance mobility transport for passengers with reduced mobility
- use of interior drone photography for advanced wayfinding purposes
- pilot test smartwatch technology for employee productivity through gamification
- creation of the Leading Individuals Forward Together (LIFT), a social engagement model for airport staff and disabilities organizations
- collaborative curation opportunity with massive scale in-airport museum displays courtesy of the Cincinnati Museum Center
- pop-art curation of famed global artists with a focus of live-paint events for customer engagement.
Brian resides in Northern Kentucky with his wife Tracy and their three children. His current community engagement is dedicated to business-to-education connections for career development and in-Airport education opportunities focused on employment opportunities, business-to-social embrace of disabilities, and consumer engagement modeling through emerging technology.