We've gathered in Brussels for the 2015 Air Transport IT Summit. With a record number of delegates, an all-star lineup of speakers and a compelling array of topics to discuss, the buzz is already building. This year's event promises to be one of the best in recent memory.
The event will kick off this evening with drinks and a buffet dinner in the exhibition space:
Tomorrow, we get started in earnest with the Insight Sessions, including:
- Are airlines ready for the connected traveler?
- Travelers & technology: it’s an emotional journey
- Creating a sense of place: airports get personal
- Contextual engagement at 30,000 feet: the new personalized on-board experience?
We close the day with the annual cocktail reception and gala dinner, hosted by our platinum sponsor Orange Business Services.
Thursday will be another full day as we settle in for the plenary of the IT Summit. Max Kingsley-Jones, Editor of Airline Business and Executive Director Content of Flight Global, welcomes everyone bright and early at 08:30.
SITA CEO Francesco Violante follows Max with some words about the connected future of air transport.
We will quickly transition into the day’s full sessions:
- Breakthroughs in connected air travel – beyond the horizon
- Towards the joined-up journey
- Taking the end-to-end view: airports
- Taking the end-to-end view: airlines
- Delivering the always-on travel experience
Speakers include several CEOs and CIOs of airlines, airports and industry associations. It is truly an all-star lineup and we’re very proud to have them speak. We look forward with anticipation to the information they have to share.
If you’re joining us in person, welcome to Brussels! I hope you’re as excited for this year’s event as I am.
If you’re unable to be here in person, don’t despair. We will be sharing real-time information from all of the sessions via social media.
Follow along on Twitter @SITASummit using #ATIS2015.
See our YouTube playlist for the event. We will be updating it continually over the next two days with key messages from each speaker.
And don’t miss the Download Center on the event microsite, where we’ll be posting speaker presentations, photos, and more.