One global service desk that will link your whole business together
Today, your end-user employees utilize a wide range of IT devices and applications and depend on a reliable IT infrastructure to perform their jobs. To manage and support this vast array of employees, organizations typically deploy a central service desk.
SITA’s Service Desk leverages our expertise, infrastructure, tools and capabilities to offer increased agility, flexibility and reduced costs.
A comprehensive range of capability
SITA’s Service Desk offers a comprehensive package to manage and support your end-user IT needs. We can provide a complete Service Desk capability built on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
Economy of scale
This Service Desk provides a dedicated single point of contact for your end-users for all the SITA-provided services you rely on. Service Desk can also operate as the primary point of contact supporting all services provided by your in-house IT organization and their third party suppliers.
SITA's Service Desk provides the following benefits.
- Use SITA's LAN connectivity for easy technology refresh capability
- Competitive bundle of services with global support
- Increases business agility: rapid design and deployments for new offices or upgrades
- End-user mobility supports interconnection of local devices through ethernet and local WiFi
- Affordable managed service suitable for small offices
- Simple monthly utility-based pricing
SITA's Service Desk includes the following features.
- Fully managed desktop solution tailored for ATI-specific hardware and software
- Global deployment services: project management, procurement, staging, logistics and installation
- Desktop application integration services
- Complete end-to-end service support for incidents and requests, security, application patch management and software distribution services
- Onsite services and support - including site surveys and site preparation services
- IMAC services - on-demand small-scale IT services
- IT asset lifecycle management
SITA Global Services (SGS)
Service Desk is supported by SITA Global Services (SGS) which provides you with global business continuity through a flexible service model. Our monitoring service ensures your IT systems are reliable and available, around the clock, around the world.
Our experts proactively monitor your infrastructure, identifying and resolving problems often before they impact your services. Dedicated SGS command centers and field services manage mission critical network services, which are the communication backbone of your business.