The use of mobile personal electronic devices, such as smart phones and tablets, continues to grow rapidly, especially during air travel where 55% of passengers prefer to use self-service technology whenever possible.
However, human factors still have a major impact on passengers’ use of technology during travel. Our perception shapes our behavior, and this varies from person to person. New research shows that there are at least four distinct airline passenger profiles—and, in terms of technology, one size does not fit all.
In this webinar, our industry experts will further discuss:
- Key findings from the 2016 SITA Passenger IT Trends Survey, with extra analysis only available on the webinar
- What are the four distinct air traveler profiles?
- How can airlines and airports better tailor technology service options to those particular types of passengers?
- Christine Truc Modica - President, Design Strategy Lab
- Arnaud Delaloye - Marketing Distribution Manager, SWISS
- Christelle Laverriere - Research Expert, SITA
Date: Thursday 29 September 2016
Time: 10AM Eastern / 4PM BST / 5PM CET
Duration: 60 minutes
Moderator: Aaron Karp, Air Transport World