Passenger Terminal EXPO 2017 is the most highly regarded airport conference and exhibition in the world attended by senior airport, airline, aviation authority, government and related business executives from 90+ countries.
The Conference offers interactive panel discussions, as well as the opportunity to attend a wide range of sessions led by 300+ industry experts addressing key industry challenges and discussing the latest developments and innovations in technology, processes and operations.
With over 225+ exhibitors under one roof, the EXPO, is a great opportunity to explore new innovations and solutions for airports.
Join us on the SITA stand (#8050) and take the opportunity to meet with our solution experts.
You will also have the opportunity to hear SITA Industry Experts whom have also been invited to speak experts at the Passenger Terminal Expo Conference in the following sessions:
Tuesday 14 March
- Panel: Customer service transformation in a digital world
- Track: Technology: Passenger Journey
- Time: 14:10 – 15:45
- Speaker: Catherine Mayer, Vice President, SITA
Wednesday 15 March
- Can RFID help the industry save costs?
- Track: Technology: Systems & Operations
- Time: 14:35 – 14:55
- Speaker: Caroline Camilli-Gay, Program Manager, SITA
Thursday 16 March
- Aligning customer, airport and airline expectations
- Track: Customer Service & Passenger Experience
- Time: 12.25 – 12.55
- Session Co-chair and Speaker: Catherine Mayer, Vice President, SITA