The EURO ICT Forum, at its fourth edition, will once again bring together an outstanding line up of speakers, including CEOs, CIOs and IT professionals from across airports, airlines, industry bodies and other air transport players.
28 October 2015
29 October 2015
They’ll be giving their insights into those technologies that will play a major role in addressing the growing expectations of connected travelers. You’ll hear about some of the game-changing technologies and trends that promise to shape the future of the industry. They promise to transform the passenger experience and forever change air transport operations as aviation becomes increasingly connected.
As a delegate, you’ll be able to attend a mix of high-level sessions focused on technology’s role in driving business value, while building and sustaining competitive advantage. Among others, big topics discussed will be:
- Security, border control and border automation – The role of technology in risk-based security
- New Technologies – Mobility, wearable devices and other new technologies for the connected air travel
- Business Intelligence for smart decisions
- The Connected Aircraft – The future of in-flight communication
- The Digital Airport. Smart technology, smarter airports
An extensive demo area will be open on the two days giving the opportunity to test and experience first-hand the most advanced solutions for the air transport of tomorrow. The most recent and advanced technologies for airports and airlines will be showcased.
In a unique setting, the beautiful Acropolis Museum will host the Gala Dinner. It will be a perfect chance to network with European peers from the aviation sector while exploring the heritage of ancient Greece.