Committed partners improving communication and infrastructure services for the air transport industry
About Orange Business Services
Orange Business Services is part of the Orange Group. With services available in 220 countries and a local presence in 160 countries and territories, Orange is internationally acknowledged as one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators providing mobile communication services, Internet and fixed.
Some facts and figures:
- +3,000 multinational customers on five continents
- Expertise in managing large and complex ICT projects for global enterprises
- The world’s largest seamless network reaching 220 countries and territories
- 323,000 IP VPN accesses in 172 countries
- The world's first ISO 15408-certified operator for security of its international IP VPN
- 50+ years of global communications experience
- Leader in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Global Network Services
Since 2001, the successful partnership between SITA and Orange Business Services has delivered best-in-class technology and innovation, providing the air transport industry (ATI) with the world's richest dedicated ICT infrastructure.
This partnership not only guarantees availability of competitive solutions and quality of service for the ATI with the development of enhanced convergence services and real-time business services to meet the ATI's needs for stringent levels of operational efficiency and cost optimization.
SITA and Orange Business Services develop communications and infrastructure services across every aspect of our business, including:
- Full suite of IP-based network solutions, including managed LAN, IP VPN, Ethernet and DSL access to IP VPN and WAN optimization as well as legacy network migration
- Voice solutions, from best-of-breed IP telephony to management of voice legacy services
- CRM and multimedia contact center solutions
- Unified communications such as messaging, IP telephony, web and videoconferencing
- Community solutions, including AirportHub™, ATeX and ServiceNet
- Mobile workforce solutions like SITA Mobile Data Access for professional-grade connectivity and roaming
On top of the trustful relationship that SITA and Orange Business Services have built with the European Air Traffic industry, their tender stood out due to a seamless integration of services between SITA and Orange. During the deployment they really operated as one organization.
Willem Janssens, Head of Infrastructure and Contract Management, Eurocontrol