Our corporate social responsibility (CSR) charter sets out six guiding principles. Each of these principles is core to developing our long-term commitment to being a responsible business.
- Reducing our environmental impact by measuring, reporting and minimizing the use of energy and resources
- Conducting business responsibly in compliance with applicable laws, and supporting fair, open and free competition
- Engaging with our communities by addressing industry-wide issues for air transport, and acting philanthropically in the countries where we operate
- Supporting responsible supply chain practices, and reviewing our supply chain for environmental and social performance
- Innovating to create high quality products and services that meet the evolving needs of our customers, support their sustainability challenges and contribute to the future prosperity of society
- Enhancing the workplace as a fair, diverse and equitable employer, providing professional developmental and learning opportunities in a safe working environment